Citizens National Bank, a leader in the banking community, seeks highly motivated individuals to share in our Bank’s vision. We are a locally-owned community bank whose purpose is to provide the highest quality of service to our customers and to be staffed with an exceptional team of focused employees.
CNB Offers Outstanding Benefits Including
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employer-Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Education Assistance Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Paid Time Off, Including Paid Personal Days
- Employer-Paid Health Incentive
Good Candidates Can Come From A Variety Of Backgrounds Such As Sales, Manufacturing Or Military, But All Have The Following In Common
- The desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Love learning with a drive to grow personally and professionally
- A minimum of a high school education
- Good credit background
If you are interested in joining an employer of choice organization, please check out our current opportunities and apply today! Or share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our shareholders, employees, and customers to realize their shared potential and maximize the potential of the communities we serve.
Voted Best Place to Work for 7 consecutive years in Biz Magazine.
CNB is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, encourage and promote diversity and are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all applicants and employees.